Tuesday, February 9, 2010

stainglass window cookie pops



I tried my hand at making suckers yesterday. They turned out great...they were watermelon flavour.

I forgot to take a photo of the final product and I gave them all away that night.

Also last night was the Valentine's party with my Girl Guides. We made chocolates using some heart molds & some using valentine cookie molds and then we also made stain glass window cookie pops. (candy used was jolly ranchers) They turned out GREAT! and then we finished off the evening with some Love Potion (which was a float using rasperry sherbet, pink lemonade and some 7up)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a child of the King I love traditions autumn is my fav season my fav mornings include sunrises and chirping birds every sunday is pancake sunday my bedroom is green my fav flowers are lilacs & lily of the valley I don't have a favorite colour I love being a hostess I dislike shopping a hug will make my day better I suck at unpacking after a trip I am a sister, daughter, aunt, mother, foster parent, niece and cousin I need lists to accomplish things I have only had 4 boyfriends in my life [not including grade school] I have a heart for widows and orphans I have driven a transport truck, car, boat & motorcycle I have a bad habit of speaking before thinking I don't like hot chocolate Sleeping in fresh clean sheets is absolutely devine I am FAR from perfect I am not bossy, I just sometimes see things clearer :) I had a great childhood I still like to play in the rain I am blessed I like to LAUGH I am a middle child hymns sooth my soul I wish I was musical and this is just a small part of who I am